Monday, May 16, 2005

Got bands


For my ring finger. Posted by Hello

After enjoying an early dinner on Friday evening in South Beach, Kelley and I did a little window shopping on Lincoln Road. We popped into a jewelry shop on a whim and within 10 minutes, we walked out carrying a tiny red bag with two ring boxes inside. I think this was the first and only time we've been in a jewelry store together since our current rings are family heirlooms and Marshall Fields designs. Who knew it would be so easy?

That night, drinking cocktails and watching playoff basketball, I begged Kelley to go up to our hotel room and get our jewels so we could wear them just for an hour. You know, as practice. But she declined. So now the ring boxes are now on our dresser. I open them and their gleam induces a who-ate-the-canary grin every time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home