Friday, April 29, 2005

I'll take "C"

If I had to pick a dream job, it would be taking surveys. There's just something invigorating about prying myself into a multiple choice answer and reading the horoscope-like interpretations of who I am.

So I was thrilled to take the "Find Your Wedding Style" survey in David Toussaint's "Gay and Lesbian Weddings." I also made Kelley take it, though she does not share my affection for all things survey. I had to read aloud the questions and answers for her and demand responses.

Wouldn't you know -- we have different, but complimentary, styles. I am intimate and she is casual.

The big differences in survey results came when we had to pick a favorite Mary. She chose Tyler Moore. I went with Bloody. When it came to who we would most like to be interviewed by, she went traditional -- Barbara Walters -- and I went crazy -- David Letterman.

We matched in our favorite sexual position, female gay icon and perfect date movie. That would be it's all good, Katharine Hepburn and Annie Hall, respectively. Oh wait! Kelley said The Exorcist for movie. Shit. Maybe I should reconsider. I freak out when she talks in that demon voice.

Nooo, that would be jumping the gun. On a review of our results, we also both prefer martinis for cocktail, writers for company, Christmas for holiday and drinks with friends on Saturday night. Whew. Wedding on.

2 Comments:

At 4:07 AM, Blogger Dale's Gmail said...

Hi there K i P., a real useful blog. Can you believe it? When blog surfing for detailed info on catholic wedding planning I ended up on your page. Obviously I'll take is not exactly what I was searching for, but your site caught my interest. Just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for catholic wedding planning. Should the need ever arise where you need information on catholic wedding planning then drop by for a look.

 
At 12:30 PM, Blogger Dale's Gmail said...

Hi K i P....Wow! While I was searching for info on planning quick wedding I somehow found your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by for a read. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for planning quick wedding. Should you ever need it, there's lots of information on this site about planning quick wedding.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home