Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Six months, yikes!

Where is the time going? Only six months til the ceremony? I better start working out more often. I mean, it was so cold yesterday and I was so stressed out and tired that I binged on beef. I had spaghetti and meat sauce for breakfast and dinner and a cheeseburger for lunch. Sure sign of love and comfort.

OK -- Six month countdown a la David Toussaint:

1. Order all stationery, including thank-you notes. This is done except for the thank-you notes and any inserts on a Chicago reception. Maybe I will call about that tonight.
2. Go over the music list with your DJ and/or band. Hmm. That would be Kelley and our iTunes. I think the most recent song she downloaded was, "Crazy." Not the Patsy Cline version. The K-Ci & JoJo version. Don't know it? You will after the reception.
3. Choose a menu with your caterer. Done. But I should probably email him just to check in.
4. Make a final decision on all flowers. Nope. Don't need to do that until July, sez our florist.

Whew. OK. So I am not that far behind. Just the love handles have to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home