Saturday, April 01, 2006

Vanity Fair

Some of the things that are really on my mind in advance of the commitment ceremony:

1. When should I start experimenting with waxing?

2. How can I make sure I'm not on my period during our trip?

3. Can I get away with not wearing underwear under my gown?

4. Is it really worth it to pluck my eyebrows?

5. Are flip-flops or ballerina slippers the better choice?

6. Remember to change nipple rings. This one is too noticeable under silk.

7. Is having a sports bra tan line on my back the end of the world -- if I am wearing a backless dress?

8. Will my arms look as skinny as Angelina Jolie's?

9. Is there a cheap and fast way to bleach my teeth?

10. Should I really be more concerned with my vows?

1 Comments:

At 1:22 PM, Blogger Sornie said...

Advice from a guy who is recently married...

1. ASAP

2. Not sure how but worth some planning

3. Yes

4. Yes again

5. Ballerina slippers, they are quieter

6. You have that covered...

7. Might be worth tanning but your back won't be in pics

8. Maybe

9. Crest White Strips did it for me

10. Nah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home