Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Primp my bride

The past few weeks, I have been experimenting with bridal beauty techniques. Despite the disastrous results of my leg and "other" waxing, I had my eyebrows shaped. If you don't count the week I endured tiny, white blisters above my eyes, the results were quite nice. Last weekend, I had my first nail tips glued to my fingers. They've rendered me useless. I cannot open a can, close a window or grab Judy by her scruff to pull a tennis ball out of her mouth. And I felt like it was THE END OF THE WORLD when, on the same day I had the tips fastened to my fingers, a tiny speck of the color rubbed off ... while I was attempting to cut a corn cob in half. I know. What was I thinking? Who cuts corn cobs in half? Why is it so hard to be a girl?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home