Monday, September 12, 2005

Butchie

Kelley is so cute.

While I was at an education conference on Sunday, she used our newly connected cable modem (now I can post more often!) to do a Google search for "women's tuxedos." She didn't find anything, but I think she is adorable for looking.

Also, she's stuck on the idea that we should shoot some pictures before the wedding -- though I don't think we should see each other before the ceremony. She's volunteered to take all the photos blindfolded. Us on the beach, her blindfolded. Us in the secret garden, her blindfolded. At first I thought that sounded corny, but I'm warming up to the idea.

And on the topic of pictures, Brenna has volunteered to shoot an engagement photo of us as a couple or with the dog. Kelley wants the three of us (that's me, her and Judy) to wear coordinating turtle necks and sit under a tree at the park. This worries me a bit. We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home